For The Professional Expat
What is my coaching approach?
It is a very clear, efficient, goal- and solution-oriented systemic coaching process. While exploring your options you will find answers to the most common questions and beyond:
- What are the cultural differences I need to deal with in the new country?
- How do I want to work?
- What can I expect at my new workplace?
- How can I make this a smooth transition for my partner and my children?
- What can I do to make this a great experience for myself?
- What is my comeback strategy?
When is the best time to get in touch with me?
- Before you want to shift to a new destination;
- While you are already at a new location;
- Before you go back home or after your overseas experience.
Who benefits tremendously from contacting me?
- Engineers and Executives / Multinational Companies
- Parents and Teachers / International Schools
- Diplomats and their family members / Embassies
- Arts and Culture personnel / International Organizations
- Development aid personnel / International Organizations
- Adventures Individuals
No matter if you are considering going abroad or if you are already there – you can contact me any time via e-mail to set up an appointment.
All coaching sessions are available face-to-face and/or online.